1. What is the space occupation of waste tyre pyrolysis to oil plant
Waste tyre pyrolysis to oil plant space occupation: Width 10* Length 20m , this is the smallest space, if your space is enough, you can make it longer.
Tyre oil distillation plant space occupation: Width 10* Length 20m , this is the smallest space, if your space is enough, you can make it longer.
Ceiling Height beyond 6m is ok.
2. Is plastic pyrolysis to diesel oil and waste tyre pyrolysis to diesel oil same ?
Yes, It is same plant, Plastic pyrolysis can get better quality diesel oil than waste tyre
3. Total Powder of this waste tyre pyrolysis to oil and tyre oil distillation plant
Max. 28-5KW, Average 10KW
4. Transportation dimension and how to delivery
Waste Tyre Pyrolysis to Oil Plant need one frame and one 40feet container for transportation.
Tyre Oil Distillation Plant need another one frame and one 40feet container for transportation
5. Fuel Consumpstion of this waste tyre pyrolysis to oil plant and tyre oil distillation plant
Waste tyre pyrolysis to oil plant: 1.5Ton coal per batch(1day),
Tyre oil distillation plant: 1 day per batch (2-3days)
6. Capacity of the waste tyre pyrolysis to oil plant and tyre oil distillation plant
Waste tyre pyrolysis to oil plant can produce tyre oil one batch in one day.
Tyre oil distillation plant can produce clean tyre oil in 2-3dyas per batch.
7. The application of tyre oil
After mix with origin diesel oil, it can be used as electricity generator fuel and car oil.
Tyre oil can also be used directly for firing, which can be used for boiler, heating, drying.
8. Application of Carbon Black
Carbon black (subtypes are acetylene black, channel black, furnace black, lamp black and thermal black) is a material produced by the incomplete combustion of heavy petroleum products such as FCC tar, coal tar, ethylene cracking tar, and a small amount from vegetable oil. Carbon black is a form of paracrystalline carbon that has a high surface-area-to-volume ratio, albeit lower than that of activated carbon. It is dissimilar to soot in its much higher surface-area-to-volume ratio and significantly lower (negligible and non-bioavailable) PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon) content. However, carbon black is widely used as a model compound for diesel soot for diesel oxidation experiments. Carbon black is mainly used as a reinforcing filler in tires and other rubber products. In plastics, paints, and inks carbon black is used as a color pigment.
9. How do we get the catalyst and decoloration for oil distillation plant
We will provide component formula for customer, it is easy get material. About 48USD per time(2-3days) distillation
10. Final Diesel Oil Quality
|Cold filter plugging point||0|
|Boiling range||50% 256℃|